Tuesday, April 18, 2017

slow down

Sometimes I want to slow down. I don't want to be hurry up. I want to stay alone and keep silicent for a while . cheap jerseys, I could water a pot of tea and have a sip. I like those kinds of sweet after bitter. I enjoy a lot for this kind of sparing time. Expecially in the weekends.

I usually will go for local market at the early mornning time in the weekends too. I bought some simple foods then I cook for my self in the noon time. It is a little bit time comsumming if I just cook for myself alone. But it surely will be more healthy and more nutriction compare with eating outside.

I feel I am this kind of silient perpon. I don't like the outside activity too. Part of the reason is that I live alone and I am quite lazy too. Part of the reason is that now it is too hot.  The hot temperature stops me walk out for outside activity, like mountain climbing.

Wow, i rember when I was in senior high school, I often went to the book shop to read novels. Because books were quick expensive for me at that time. It is a good way for killing time too. But, cheap snapback hats, I don't even read paper book now. I miss that kind of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment