Thursday, April 13, 2017

Old memorizes

We got the news from wechat Mr.Zheng we called him Lao Zheng has been passed away at the last week, nfl jerseys china, I don’t know how old is he, but at least he was eighty year old, he was one of leader in my first company, he was a kindness guy and every one in our company knew it, he was not No 1 in the department, only the one of managers, but he would like help anyone as he can, sometime he was standing in the middle becoming the maker between the boss and staffs. Some of staffs including me don’t like him much. But some likes
One thing I remembered strongly, during the ninety decade, some of company has welfare-oriented public housing allocation system, due to I was the first phrase student and according to my length of service I deserved to get one apartment, but there was other un-official policy, cheap Oakley sunglasses, if candidates have the house before, will not be entitle this time, so Mr. Zheng was the one to be the investigation from door to door. He went to my home by chance I had told him this house was not belonging to me, whatever the reasons. At that time I was lost the chance to get the apartment, I was little blame Mr. Zheng at that time, but now I have released and can understand his situation. That’s why I left the company early and I found my new career, otherwise maybe I may stay the company for the ages.
After knew he has passed away, I felt regret a lot for him, I can see many people were showing the loves to him in different ways in the wechat, so pull out the old pictures we had together before,cheap nfl hats, pushing me to write something here to recall my old memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment