Tuesday, April 18, 2017

about work

Long time no visiting here since there as something wrong with my computer. It is a little old with slow online speed.
Today i just want to write something about my work.cheap oakley sunglasses,
I am working in the shoe factory resposible for the packaging and ordering labels.
it is an boring and need to be more careful job.
There are more than 20 clients with different request. different customer has it is manual about packing and labels. Each manual in about 200 pages. every time you must read and check if they have something updated on the website. It is a little boring to reading so many information and check the useful information by your own.
Meanwhile, you must check if they had some exceptional request before.
Actually i do not like the job,But i must do since i want my child to go to the local normal school.So i am insisting on. On the other way. i am thirty years old donot want to change job now. Maybe i am a little old now. Now and then i want to learn some ability to improve myself but i did not put it into practice till now.
I think i am live in an inactive way now. cheap nfl jerseys, But i do not know what to learn and how to improve myself except to read some books.

No comments:

Post a Comment