Friday, April 21, 2017

another mom rabbit

Life is like weather,sunny,cloudy or stormy.Sometimes a war is easier to control than bad mood.In fact,cheap jerseys, I only love simple and peaceful life.Even I choose
fewer friends or less contacts with others in order to make my heart relaxed everyday.Because everything needs energy and I have found that there's too little trueness or sincerity between people nowadays.Actually,I don't feel disappointed about that,for which is not my real need.Everyone wants to be better than others,including between friends as well.So do I! I know my mind well,then I know unless the two friends has almost equal situation or condition,their friendship can't last a bit longer.As long as you only wish not to fall behind others instead of wishing others' worse luck,you are quite good.If you only care about your own business rather than feel happy or laugh at others in trouble,you aren't also a bad man.However,facing different persons,in different situations,in different periods?Can you keep the same,cheap snapback hats, orchange to what?
In a word,man is also a thing in the nature,changing constantly,and never knowing what he will be like.
Sometimes,we should shut up in public,because most of our words are waste and maybe you are the very kind whom you say you hate most.If you are the person who never feels shy or shamed,then go on.
After stormy days,good news t me that one of our neighbour's rabbits bore babies again yesterday night,which I just heard.I entered their room to have a look at them.I felt so easy because all the babies were covered with cotton and the mom rabbit was eating food happy.One more mom rabbit.fake oakley sunglasses, My rabbit has already become grandma.
Congratulations to her!Being a mom with seven babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment