Friday, April 21, 2017

Scolding is a good way!

This morning,I controlled my anger,not because I dared not to fight with him,just because I am sure the people in the office was eagering for a play,wholesale jerseys, being lookers-on is their hobby.I was so clear in my mind that I couldn't make them succeed.
When I got back home,I picked up my phone,dialed his number and began to scold and shout at him madly.Saying out all my true words was really a wonder time to my content!He said sorry to me,but I still scolded him strongly.Such a false man!Although he made apologize to me,I still dislike him.
Anyway,my anger is off,everything has became a memory.Tomorrow when I got up and would wonder whether it is a nice experience.I am happy to get a bit excitement in such boring days.
Thanks to my space where I can leave all my footprints both jollities and annoyances.I want enjoy them all,no matter sweet or bitter.Husband said that I exactly needed some different feelings and tried more things,cheap mlb hats, such as :fight!To let others know my mercilessness.
I will think about it,maybe it is a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment