Wednesday, April 26, 2017

SECRET

Recently,I have seen Jay's films.I have early planned to enjoy his all works,but I forgot.Since seeing him appear The Voice of China,I have eagered to know him better.A magic person.Just like him and his song,some of his film also have magical imaginations and all purely beauty.No bloody scenes,or no complete tragedy.Yeah,cheap snapback hats, this is just Jay!
In the film Secret,only he can see the person who he loves.Green schoolyard,pure and young faces,love is simple,but pain to heart.All are sincere and clean,so that so many love Jay,not depending on his songs or films,more is he, such a person.Compared with other awful faces,thank jay for bring so many niceness to this world,and we can feel the positive in the song words.However,he only belongs to his music and magic world.
I try imagining that only those who love me can see me in life.I would rather be a glassperson,only students and family can see me.I will have classes for students and live with family forever.Originally,nothing else have something to do with me,also,I am a person who seldom care much about others except important ones in my whole life.I like my own zone,my own things,all things that I have ever given my heart to.Once I find something has changed,not sinere again,or with any aim,I will desert it heartlessly,worth nothing to wander.
I think I will go on listening to his songs,cheap oakleys, nobody can replace his music in my heart yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment