Thursday, April 13, 2017

Recall Something About 2016

I cannot believe that time is running out so fast for 2016, It seems that I only came here for work from yesterday. I still remember that after Spring Festival , due to urgent economic situation in my family, I have to left my girl at hometown and intend to seek for a job in Shenzhen. In fact, I attended in job interview for several company, the result was that some job interviewer turned me down while others offered me an job opportunity. It is well known that no matter what job you are applying for, cheap hats, there are a tons of candidates who are in the same boat as you do. Thus, we have to enrich ourselves and try to convince that we are very competitive and got the qualification in the job market.

The most important reason why I chose to work here is that in the initial interview, my manager promised that only need to work 5 days per week. Thus, I promised to work here though the salary is not fantastic. It is true in the first month for 5 working days per week. But the top management made some adjustment later and required me to work on Saturday. I have no option but to obey the leader’s arrangement. Young people should be dynamic and living a colorful life, but it is not the case on me. I spend most of hours on working and do not cultivate some hobbies at my spare hours. Maybe I need to do some change, to be more active and get more pleasure from life.

Now the weather is becoming very warm in my city. I love this weather so much, it is neither too cold nor to hot. When I on my way to office in the morning, I can feel the warm sunshine and I know a nice day is coming towards me. But when I was off duty, it was dark outside. The day time becomes short and the night time becomes longer in winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment