Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Chinese Tea

This week the climate changes a lot, the heat wave at every corner to touch my body, summer is really coming now, cheap snapback hats, I did not go out under air-conditioning room in the evening, I clear up my cabinet to kill my time after dinner.
There are many kind of tea and coffee boxes there, in fact I did not pick up the coffee yet, only tea there, I remembered at the last week one of my friend came to my home, I picked up one of the tea to show my hospitality, I was so ashamed to get the feedback was the tea was not fresh at all, luckily the friend told me honestly. I don’t know what kind of tea is good or not, and I don’t like tea much, surely to know culture of tea rarely. Most of teas were the gifts from others maybe at the special date or the festival, cheap jerseys, some of them was from the oversea, most are the local domestic product, whatever from where, I should make it clear of the functional for each, which season is suitable for the one, which is good for man or for diet I was heard, I need to know which one is clean up to the rubbish, to avoid any embarrass cases happened again.
To check the label for each one, to find out the expiry date, if it is too close today, it will be also cleared, Surfing the internet to check the functional and the price of the one, wow, some of them it is expensive to my surprised.
Sometime I like to change my mind, drinking coffee instead of tea in some day later, Tea purely comes from China and it has the extensive knowledge and culture background, I need the time to fully understand the tea culture, Wholesale nfl jerseys, at least calm down first to feel the different.

No comments:

Post a Comment